Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Classic Jamie

As proof that I am a flake:

  1. I thought that Lent started today. It starts next week.
  2. I managed to take a double dose of my Migraine medicine last night. I had to call the MD this morning and ask what to do about it. MORON. Yeah - me not the doc :)
  3. While walking the dog this morning I didn't realize I was belting out a rousing version of 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover until I passed some construction workers (putting up signs in my neighborhood - joy) and realized in order to say good morning I needed to stop screaming the song currently playing on my MP3 player.
  4. My sister gave me a new MP3 player for Christmas - I managed to screw it up, the songs are on there but the it will only play 4 out of 134. My former MP3 player was zapped by lightning - hasn't been the same since - the one before that I found in the bottom of a box recently, I am afraid to update it for obvious reasons.
  5. At my first day of work yesterday, during orientation I asked, after be told the policy, "Do I need to have a drug test?" To which the response was no and I replied "Oh Good." MORON! Then I back peddled and said, "I mean it isn't problem, just good that ..." and thank God the HR rep had compassion and filled in the blank by adding something about not having to jump through hoops before I actaully start working on site. 

1 comment:

Becca said...

Glad I am not the only one who opens mouth and inserts foot. We all have times like that! I have been known to belt out a good song in the car. :)