Thursday, July 1, 2010

It Felt Longer

Yesterday we had our cable drop line replaced. It entailed digging up the old line from the little box on the curb and putting in a new one that was covered in PVC all the way around the house to the back yard. When the guys were done, the foreman asked if our TV was working. So I ran downstairs to check the cable box we were having trouble with; it worked perfectly, so I sent them on their way. A few hours later I noticed we had no Internet connection or cable in the den. Errr. But all is fixed now; leaving me with the question, What the Fuck do I do all day?

I had so much time on my hands last night that I was actually pacing around looking for something to do. Without the internet distraction, everything was so easy. Laundry got folded the same day it came out of the drier ... seriously huge, Everything was clean, and I had time to start pulling out the camping stuff for tomorrow. I seriously need better time management. Today, C had camp and I had my gym class that meant three complete trips to the community center. I had time to walk C there and walk to pick him up. Plus I went to the store and started cooking for the 4th. The internet has been fixed for about ten minutes. My production is over.

LOL. I need help.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I know...I should be doing a million other things, but here I sit...