Thursday, April 28, 2011

TMI

Funny but true TMI incidents in the last 24 hours:

  1. While getting ready for bed last night and taking off my bra, a piece of popcorn fell out. It had been hours since I ate.
  2. While in the bath last night thunder rocked the house at the same moment I farted. The water shook...
  3. I had a dream last night that I having fantastic sex and then all of the sudden I was saying "wait, I can't do this without Cotton Candy". This I ask you: Who is Cotton Candy? Or better yet, What the heck did I plan on doing with Cotton Candy candy?
  4. This morning while getting dressed I thought about the dream and started to laugh, thus picking out a pair of pink panties to wear. 
  5. I noticed while putting on said panties, that they were too small. Errr, IVF. Thank goodness Cotton stretches. 
  6. And on a more random note, I just downloaded Sarah Palin's Book. God only knows why. I actaully don't care for the lady, but there is something sort of intriguing there. Like is she really that dumb? I sure hope that is just a media representation. 

No comments: