Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tis The Season

Apparently I have overcome my pissy mood by shopping for TOYS! Just call me Santa, although I am happy to report that my stomach is no longer jiggling like a bowl full of jelly. I am not really sure what got into me the other day but pretty much the second the W's pulled out of the driveway I thought "Time to do the Christmas shopping." I've even printed all my cards and addressed all the envelopes. Today I went to the dreaded Toys R us and I got a lot of great deals for C. He's sort of in between kiddie and big kid stuff and I was afraid I'd be limited to over priced Lego sets, but that was not the case at all. I only spent $150.00 and bought C all his presents, stocking-stuffers, wrapping paper, labels, cards, plus gifts for my sister & S. I will probably end up paying about 150.00 more for grab gifts, my portion of my parents gift and donations . I don't think I've ever been able to keep the cost this low before. 

Well, better go, C and I are having a dance party. Thank you Phineas and Ferb for the most annoying and oddly catchy songs on earth. Time to bust a move.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Sweet! We only got one thing so far- a gift for all the kids to share. I dread the thought of shopping for them all! LOL Zach always thinks they need MORE Legos but quite frankly I'd like to get them something DIFFERENT! So, its always a bit of a crazy time for us ;-)