Monday, April 9, 2012

Rebounding

Funniest story of the week: 

Warning: You in absolutely no way can use this against me in the future. You must only laugh hysterically at my pain and then move on. 

C and I went to a place called Reboundz today. It was awesome! An all trampoline gym, they were on the floors, and walls and you just jump and jump and leap and leap and have so much fun. I felt like I was a kid again. Unless you count this minute detail. Every time I jumped a little too high I peed a little bit. 

I'm not kidding. I didn't have to go at all, yet something about coming down on the trampoline that hard just pushed my bladder a little too hard. Thank goodness they had free pads in the ladies room. Okay go ahead - laugh, it is completely appropriate. 

Despite the incontinence the gym so really a blast. I even managed to wear the correct bra - a uni-boob sports super bra - didn't even jiggle a little bit. Now that is quite a feat. Other moms were not really jumping all that much. Perhaps they were giving themselves serious bust related injuries or perhaps, just perhaps they didn't see the free pads in the ladies room.

1 comment:

Becca said...

OMG I love you posts!!!! You just made my day.