Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happiest New Year Wishes

I cannot believe Christmas is only days away. My family is all super excited. My mom and I seem to call each other every time we get another gift wrapped. My sister and I are all a flutter with the crafting gifts and even C is working on some - that he really needs to finish tonight :) We're lucky. My family is really, really blessed. And we all take it for granted even when we try not to. Just the necessities alone are blessings enough and yet our cup runs over.
  • Our house is warm, a toasty 67
  • Our fridge is full, probably so full we forgot to eat a fruit or two in the bottom drawer
  • Our clothes are clean, washed and dried at home
  • Our minds are at peace, church goers indeed (and we get to drive)
  • Our bodies are strong, nothing we cannot see a doctor for
  • Our hearts are over joyed with love for one another
May you and yours share in our Happiest New Year Blessings. 

No comments: