Sunday, May 15, 2011

Nonmotivational Speaking

I don't think IVF worked. Last time I remember feeling all these symptoms like twinges and weird stretches, this time I am fine. Although I am tired, but that could be anything and everything. Honestly I am in sort of a funk about it. Not all depressed and weepy, granted if my hunch is right I will be there soon, but just in a crabby mood. I suppose by now a home test would work, my blood test is Wednesday, but I just don't feel like being on the fast track to deep dark black hole depression. It could happen. Furthermore we still haven't found out if we have any embryos that were frozen and this is causing me stress. Do I morn them now or later or all at once or one at a time?  

4 comments:

Kim said...

Jamie dont be discouraged. Every pregnancy is different and you dont always have the same symptoms as your previous, so IVF could very well be the same. Prayers!!!

Becca said...

I agree with Kim....keep the faith a little longer. With number 1 I had no indication at all until I missed my period. All pregnencies are differant, I am saying a prayer and sending love your way. only time will tell, but dont give up too soon. I know how easy it is to give in to the black hole, I am the master of it, but hold to the edge a little longer.

Kerry said...

I did not feel anything when I was pregnant with Alex. Try not to think about it. You never know! I am praying for you! :-)

Chon said...

Stay strong we are on the home straight!