Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Numbers Game

Well our numbers looked great this morning. 1 grade one embryo and 10 grade 2's. So now we wait a few more days and hope for a blast or two to transfer on day 5. Thank goodness. Honestly there is no way I could have survived transfer this morning. (we had to go into the hospital to find out this information) The Percocet is doing a number on me. Pay attention to number one:

Side Effects:
Constipation; dizziness; drowsiness; flushing; lightheaded; mental/mood changes; nausea; vision changes; vomiting

I suppose that would be number two. Again hysterically laughing at my own jokes. Why is it I make so many fart, poop, and belching references? Perhaps I am really a boy inside? Yeah - no. No worries there. Perhaps it just isn't allowed in society so I over compensate. Yeah - no, I said Who-ha in Wal-Mart the other day. No worries there. Perhaps it is because it is just really funny, in that crude red neck sort of way. Yup, like school in the summer time. No Class. Also, if you just look at my sister M and say poop with no context what so ever she is sure to spit out whatever liquid she is consuming at the time. C and I do it to her all the time. It - Just - Funny.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Ugh, I can't imagine all you're going through but I'm praying for you! Praying for a healthy baby or two :) Happy Mother's Day! Poop.