Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mocha Frappe

Yesterday I ordered a Mocha Frappe from McDonald's. I drank it around three o'clock in the afternoon... It is almost seven in the morning, and I am still awake! Wide Awake. Also the meds, although not that many, are making me so freaking hot. I have the AC on 74 degrees and I am sweating so badly. I even had the fan on with no relief. 

On a good note, I just spent the night watching the Sox (they won). Then I caught up on HGTV Design Star, I so do not love Kathy this season. However I do like Meg and the blond girl. They have some potential. I also caught up on Secret Life, which is actually good this season, total surprise. Then I watched a cheesy Lifetime movie. Sadly it did not have Tori Spelling, but it did have the mom from Malcolm in the Middle. Although that is a little scary since she was the guest star on Wilfred this week. She played a sexed crazed lawyer. 

No more Mocha Frappes. Although I did just forgo the caffeine free Diet Coke and made a cup of Coffee. After all C will be up momentarily. I think I'll go make pancakes.

No comments: