Monday, August 9, 2010

DC in a Nut Shell

Our friends are here! They've only been here one entire day so far, but we are having fun. Yesterday I took them to see Arlington Cemetery and some monuments. The heat was insane, but everyone did pretty good. We almost killed on of their kids, if you asked him anyway, hee, hee. Poor thing didn't like the walking. But really all the kids were so good. I think my friend, B, was worried about her kids behaving. No need, they are so sweet and really pretty good sports, after all they have never even met my C before and now we have three boys in one room and are forcing them to pose for pictures together at every stop :P) I love vacations.

Baseball game tonight. 1.00 tickets and 1.00 hot dogs for the Single A Nationals. I love it, Can't wait.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Sounds like a good time!