Friday, August 6, 2010

YippeeKi-i-Ey

Life is good today. Woke up in a good mood and stayed that way. We've got company coming tomorrow evening and I am starting to get really excited. I love company and chaos. I always say: We breed chaos; can't breed anything else, but chaos we've got down.

So, In the good news department. The guest room took only a few minutes to spruce up. I washed all the bedding yesterday after the puppy decided to sleep there after a rainy afternoon; muddy prints. Shame on me for not closing the door :P) Anyway today I remade the bed, dusted up, and ran a quick vacuum. C's room is going to be done later this afternoon. Then that is it, we are ready for our guests.

In other good news department my sister has a new job starting in a little over a week. For some reason I am finding great joy in her accomplishment. I just know how much she detested working for Boston University and always hoped she'd leave on good terms and find something to make her happy. Sappy, sappy.

More good news; I got an email from an employer that I applied with sometime ago. It takes months and months to get an interview there. Anyway, I received an email asking me to take a few employment tests - so that is a step in the right direction. Also I have a tentative interview with Kaiser in a few weeks. We'll see how that goes. They might not want to wait a month for me to be ready to work. I am going to call them here in a bit.

I think I am going to go walk to pick C up today. It is perfect outside. 85 Sunny, and low humidity; compared to the first half of the week anyway. And on that note, I'd better run. Skateboarding camp is officially over in 11 minutes.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Company is always good to get. Good luck on getting a job. Skateboarding camp sounds fun. My boys would love it