Monday, January 26, 2009

I am OK

The initial shock of the moment has passed, and like most bouts of bad news it has come with some sort of blessing in disguise. The money we laid down is still good, because we hadn't gotten to the part our health insurance didn't cover yet. So we do not need to front another 6800.00. What we actually need, I do not no yet, but it won't even be close to that. Also, as Joe and I have much discussed, it is better to be put on hold than get a negative result after all is said and done. So we are on hold until April. Until then I can eat a little healthier and keep that caffeine to a minimum which can only help. Also we can focus our attention to moving- which we constantly put on hold because of its cost and inconvenience. Well - maybe I guess just one step at a time.

Did I mention we need a new car. URGHHH what a headache - We are praying and still I got nothing. The car I thought we would buy tonight actually sold over the weekend. Go figure. The worst economy since the 30's and we still can't purchase a large ticket item. It feels like when we were trying to buy a house. Life is weird sometimes.

Hopefully I will be back to my joking candor soon - this serious perspective is sort of boring and a little overwhelming - makes the whole mooning the doctor thing seem not so bad.

No comments: