Sunday, January 11, 2009

IVF - Appointment One

The first appointment is tomorrow. We have to leave the house at 5:00AM. My stomach is turning at the slightest thought of food, I am really hot, and I cannot seem to concentrate on much. Although I did manage a 65 minute bath, which was awesome. Half way through I let the water out, and started over. Brought in my new MP3, Joe brought me a Diet Coke (caffeine free - I read somewhere that no caffeine might up our chances - I had a major migraine for three days - but seems to be doing fine now - more on that battle later ) and because C is at a friends house tonight, I had no, yes I said it, NO interruptions.

The next scheduled appointment is inauguration day - YIKES - we were so scared the bridge to get back to our home in DC was going to be closed, and that we would not be able to get to the hospital, but we are good. We have a huge alternative route to get there, and getting home should be a mess, but we will get there; Traffic and all. Go Obama!

No comments: