Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Letter to the Commissary Part Two

It is my own fault. I know the place is crooked yet I continue to return. Last time they wouldn't check a price this time they wouldn't take a valid coupon and were horribly rude. (Even worse then the last time) Well, I am done, that is it. NO MORE. I wrote a letter of complaint and seriously this time and considering mailing it. Now for your reading pleasure:

Dear Provider,

Your continuous quest for mediocrity and obscure customer service is still undeniably the best in town. Today, January 29, 2009 my family was shopping in your Washington DC location. One item that we were interested in was displayed with a coupon. The coupon asked that the purchaser but two items and receive a discount. I bought two items. Upon checkout the clerk would not accept my coupon stating their was no bar code. I asked her to accept in since it was posted with the item, she refused. I asked her to make sure she told someone the coupon was there and her response was "I di-in't put it there, it ain't my fault." (please note, I did not spell didn't incorrectly, her pronunciation was lazy and argumentative, and ain't is NOT A WORD!) She also was rude, became oddly defensive, and burped while shoving my change at me. (the change fell to the floor)

SHE is a piece of monkey shit. I just thought you should know!

Sincerely , Your Piece of Monkey Shit charged me for a green pepper when I bought a red so ha, ha!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

LOL you crack me up! Keep up blogging I need the laughs (and you need to vent)!!!