Thursday, July 16, 2009

12:43 am

I just finished mopping the down stair's floors. I also managed to squeeze in 5 loads of laundry between 8-12 and roll up the dining room rug and put it out for the trash which is picked up tomorrow - or today as the case maybe. I wish I had time for more, but I am too tired to lift another pledge grab-it, swiffer, broom, Clorox mop, regular mop, or anything in between.

Today we got the keys to the new house. It was really exciting to know that we will be living there soon. Especially when it took us over an hour to get back to DC - just knowing that drive is behind S - is a huge weight off our shoulders. But back to just me :P)

As mentioned before the house backs up to a golf course. The last time we were in the back yard we didn't see any golfers, so S and I both were thinking that it must just be the back edge of a hole and we wouldn't see all that many. We were wrong. LOL - There are golfers right there about 50 feet away from the deck. C found three golf balls today. I want to keep a running tally. It seems important.

Day 1 - we saw the house, 9 balls found
Day 2- we get keys, 3 balls found

Should be an interesting summer and fall.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Well hopefully nobody gets injured by golf balls! I can't wait to see pics of your house!