Monday, July 6, 2009

Keep it Short

A conversation between my mother and I.

Ring, ring.

Me: Hello

Mom: Hey J did you guys get the house?

Me: We don't know yet, we should here tomorrow. So how was your 4th?

Mom: It was nice we had a picnic, we missed the parade and everyone else went to the fireworks because I had a headache.

Me: Oh, parts of that sound like fun, how is your head.

Mom: Oh it's fine.

Me: That is good, if it makes you feel any better, I saw great fireworks but got bitten by chiggers.

Mom: Well you know I changed planes.

Me: Yea ??

Mom: Well that is why I missed the fireworks, my head hurt from an ear ache. So hopefully my head will just feel better in time to get on a plane this weekend.

Me: But your better, and it is Monday?

Mom: Well, gotta run it is breakfast time.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Where is she going? lol (had to ask)
sounds like talking to my mom!

Jamie said...

lol funny