Thursday, July 9, 2009

Frenzy

I am in a tizzy, not sure which is up, down, sideways, or inside out. Yesterday we rushed to get the new lease notarized, which was a huge relief - but then we noticed an error. The prorate for the half month is off by 40 to 60 dollars depending on which way you do the math. So, hopefully we don't have to get the thing stamped again, and can just adjust that page. Not that it is a huge deal, but it is a bit of a pain the neck.

We are having a yard sale on Saturday. It is going to be huge. The house is torn up, the garage is inhabitable, basically there is just crap everywhere. All week I have been meaning to get going with the organization but Monday I had kids all day, Tuesday we went to the pool (summer was calling), and yesterday T and I took the kids to a huge park in Wheaten. The park was so cool, it had the biggest playground I have ever been too, a train ride, and a carousel. But, alas that means I have a ton of stuff to do.

Last night I watched one of my favorite movies, Pump up the Volume - don't ask me why it is a favorite, I just love it. It ended around midnight and for some reason I had a second wind and started cleaning. The kitchen was first, then the dining room, then the bar, then I started on the hallway and noticed it was past one. It was nice to wake up to a clean down stairs. Not that it was filthy, there was just yard sale piles everywhere and S cleaned out the back of his car and there was T ball crap all over. Funny, but I will probably make an even bigger mess today when I get up the energy to organize the "merchandise".

Hmmm, also C has bible camp next week - the in laws are coming next Thursday - We have to go get keys to the new house on the 15th, Get the utilities turn on, return library books, pack, and return DMV tags from my old car - OOPS - then we will need to register the new car in VA, call DC to find out where my tax return is (pain in the ass!), and we have no food. Tizzy. Frenzy - call it what you will.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

That's so awesome you got the house! I'm so happy you get out of crappy base housing (no more mice to worry about). And now C can go to a decent school! I can't wait to see pics of your house! When do you move? I'm sure your sale will go great and you'll manage to get it all done!

Becca said...

So much to do but think how great it will be in that new house! Me I definatly would be overwelmed. That park sounds awesome, When is the actual move? Wish I coould browse your sale, I am a yard sale junkie! :)