Monday, July 13, 2009

What's the Point?

An Open Letter To Discover Card,

What the F is the point of having online services if you are going to flag an account for fraud if the member tries to use it?

This weekend I advanced a large sum of money into my checking account to help with moving expenses. Today the money should have arrived in my bank account, however there was a delay. While researching the delay I logged into my account. The account is 99% paperless. All payments are made online, and I have only used a few checks over the last 15 years. The researching revealed that there was a hold on my account due to an Internet transaction. Well, DUH.

Thanks Ass Holes. You have really through a wrench in my week.

Signed,
Not sure how I am going to dig my way out of the hole you created.

Dear Readers, let this be a lesson. If your savings account says it takes three days to transfer and you CC only takes 1, rearrange your life and stick with the savings. Stealing from Peter to pay Paul, backfires!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

OH NO!!!! How sucky!

Becca said...

Boycott discover!!!