Monday, July 27, 2009

Like, slow down man

So, they are gone. The stories could stupify, but who care? I've got more important things to dwell on.

  1. Moving is just around the corner. The movers come Thursday. I am so not ready.
  2. There is so much to do, cable, health care, phone, power company issues
  3. I'm working on my taxes. My 2009 DC taxes were never received. It is a pain, but I don't have to pay any fines because I was owed a refund. I just have to refile.
  4. C is bored to tears around here, so I took him to a friends for a while.
  5. PACKING
  6. Organizing - that might be hopeless
  7. Celebrating, after all we are moving and they are GONE!

So, I know I am way behind on my own blogging and reading all my friends blogs - comments to come next week I hope. This cable should be off tomorrow or Wednesday sometime and the new house won't be set up all that fast. I'll get there. Also, I am over due for some letters.

  • An open letter to Tricare
  • An open letter to Dominion Power
  • An open letter to Coca-Cola
  • An open letter to the new neighbors
  • An open letter to Mother Nature (continued)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow you're a busy woman. Moving stinks.Good Luck.

Jamie said...

New neighbor issues already??? Keep your chin up!

Jamie said...

Ok, I know you are busy moving in but post something about how its going!!! lol