Saturday, October 9, 2010

Glorious

This weather is spectacular! I am seriously considering bottling it for resale. We've had a busy day and loved every minute so far. We went to a re-enactment of the War of 1812. It was so cool so see cannons get fired, tour a period house, and talk to all of the volunteers. What a blast. After wards we hiked a little on some trails we'd been too before - but it all looked so pretty.

I actaully had no intention to hop on the 'ol blog, just wanted to post pictures to FB for my parents to see but saw a comment I wanted to share. A cousin of mine posted it and I thought it was silly:

Dracula: I suck people's blood and terrorize the villagers! What do you do ? Edward: I....sparkle. D...
and

I'm in love with my bed. But my alarm clock won't let us be together
Ahhh now that is silly. Oh well back out side I go.

No comments: