- Miss Jamie do you text? Me: Not really A: My mom does so much that she doesn't even notice if I stay up late at night.
- Miss Jamie do you know that ducks can poop on you while they fly overhead. One pooped on my sandwich once? Me: That is gross A: Oh not really it was only on part of the bread so I just ripped it off
- Miss Jamie does C get grounded a lot? Me: No, only a few times ever A: Oh because we get grounded a lot. Once I got grounded from my DSlite and my mom hid it so good she lost it!
- Miss Jamie why do you stay home during the day? Me: That is my job, to take care of my family. A: My mom says it is because you probably have a lot of credit cards.
- Miss Jamie do you know that I am a fast runner. Me: Oh yes, I have seen you run. A: Yeah but I am not all that fast because I have a stomach bug. It lives in my stomach and eats all my food.
- Miss Jamie where do you put your stuff when I come over? Me: Umm, well, most of it is already put away where it belongs. A: Oh because I hide stuff under my bed or under the couch.
- Miss Jamie do you think that Zues controls all the lightning? Me: Nope, he is a mythical creature, he isn't real. A: No really he does, my friend who is my brother at my dad's house has met him and they made all of California be under lightning and it was really bad because they live where it is already 3000 degrees. Me: Uhhh-huh
I was in the parking lot and a mommy was having her toddler pee in a potty chair in the back of their van. My car was right next to hers so I was headed right to them. When I got closer I saw the mom empty the ducky potty chair right under her van. But it was a lot of pee and it made a rolling puddle that I actaully had to step over to get to my car. So nasty, but boy did that story have A laughing.
So in the end we left the gym came home and the boys played video games until six-ish when A's sister came over for him. Fast forward to this morning and A asks at the bus stop "Miss Jamie can I come over and play again today?" I said sure but then he added "good because I don't want to be home alone and my sister is going to be at Girls on the Run (an after school track program) three days a week!" Me: "Well, if you need to come over all those days your mom needs to call me, but you can come over to play for a little while today."