Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I Zigged; They Zagged

As stated earlier (in multiple posts) I do enjoy making an ass of myself. Last nights Zumba class was no different. I went left the crowd went right, I zigged and they zagged, I clapped and they screamed, I screamed and they clapped. Gosh that was fun! My rhythm is nonexistent, my dancing ability pretty close to nil, and my sense of humor - well that is pretty damn good, which is why I had a blast. I would like to point out that I did not fall, not even once, nor did I trip over my own to feet. Also, I wore my clothes that were too small. What the heck; after all there is no hiding why I need to be there. Besides everyone wears spandex anyway and even skinny girls have rolls somewhere. Who needs to spend their time concerned with that, after all we're in a gym, sweaty, and breathing like we just ran a marathon, who cares what we wear?!

1 comment:

Lavonne @ the OCD infertile said...

I Love Zumba! The best part is that it doesn't matter if you mess up because you are moving and you are actually working out although sometimes it doesn't feel like it!!! :)