Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer TIME!!

It is the first full day of summer vacation for my little one! It was so nice not to go to the bus stop this morning :) Instead we took Maggie for a big walk and then went to the movies. One of the local movie theaters (Regal) has movies for $1.00 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays all summer. Granted they are last years releases, but who cares - we love going to the movies! We saw Megamind today and man was that funny and cute. The main character pronounces almost everything wrong and that just tickled my funny bone.

Later in the afternoon I suggested a bike ride and C was all for it. We biked about three miles and stopped at a local playground and 7-11 for drinks along the way. All in all we were gone for two hours. Once we got home we were dripping with sweat and so hot and bothered that I thought for sure we'd both just pass out. But alas, ten minutes later C says "Hey mom, you wanna play some catch?" Gosh darn I wish I could bottle that energy :) He settled for a game of Clue and an episode of Drake and Josh. 

On the bill for tomorrow.... POOL! I sure hope the weather holds. Hot and Sticky is perfect pool weather.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Sounds like the perfect day!