Saturday, September 17, 2011

Um Yeah I Got Other Things To Worry About

I totally screwed up at work today. Royally. I am not sure what I can do to fix it. I emailed my boss the issue and asked for her help. I am not sure but this might warrant getting written up or fired. Truly a mistake but a mistake nonetheless. I feel pretty shitty about it but on the other hand I have so much else to worry about right now. 

Prioritizing-ly speaking, my job isn't ranking so high. I do like it. I am good at it and have a degree to prove it, but at the same time it is a part time gig. I'll be bummed if I get fired. But I did mess up, I scheduled the wrong patient in the wrong time slot. When I realized it and removed the appointment I couldn't remember the right patient. So this poor couple out there think they have an IUI appointment on Monday... My only saving grace is that we've got 24 hours to fix it. Hopefully patients and doctors are understanding. And if not, well it was a good run. 

No comments: