Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dear Caller

Dear Fertility Center Caller,

Thanks so much for calling me and explaining that your wife has been on top for over three months and yet she is still not pregnant. I understand that as you put it "We have the sex and still she not working" and we would be happy to assist you. I also understand that you are a former patient and would like to start a new cycle. You will need to meet with your doctor for a consult. Your explanation of your last semen anaylasis was sufficiant. I appreciate your colorfulness. "I had the organic exer-rack-ulation in the mug" explains that yes you have had a recent test of your little swimmers. Perfect. Your all set up.

Good Luck, and thank you for making me end my day with a smile.

Sincerely the ever diligent worker.



*** Just a side note. I so need to come up with a nick name for my new job. I am having a blast every day listening to these poor men try to explain things. Women in general are so clinical when they call. The men just put it all out there. A total riot!

1 comment:

Chickenpig said...

That is pretty funny. I'm not sure I could keep myself from laughing through some of these calls.