Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's a Battle

This morning C got out his pop out tent. [ side note: this tent is a big red oval looking thing that we got a yard sale for 2.00 years ago, and it is a favorite toy; we even take it camping with us in the summer] So he is in his tent in the living room and he announces he is going to have a battle. He begins hollering and making popping noises and his tent starts to bounce up and down. Then he falls out of it and says "Mom, I'm shot. Get a medic." The ends of my mouth began to curl into a grin and C says "Mom, it is no time to laugh, call a medic, call 911, get me a nurse!" Next he pops back into his tent while moaning and grunting and says "make her a hot one!"

HE IS 5! I am not positive where this fascination with HOT girls is coming from. I am pretty sure he just thinks it is funny because he sees it on TV, and I am pretty sure I shouldn't think it is funny, but man do I. I started laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. Then just to prove that he really is five and not sixteen C calls out "wait, can the dog me my nurse?" So I sent the dog in the tent. The two have been there for over an hour while I showered, made my bed, and got dressed.

LOL - nothing like a dog to lick your wounds in battle.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh how funny! Look out when he gets older and really does want a "hot" one.

Jamie said...

LOL oh that boy is a hoot!!! That is hilarious!!!!

I am OK said...

He keeps me laughing.

Kim my email is jamie.wagner@park.edu