Thursday, March 19, 2009

Not Funny

You know, I am in a really crappy mood. So much so that I would like to unplug the phone: to keep all the perky people from calling, send the boys out: No, I don't want to go to the circus, it smells: and take a nice hot long bubble bath in a clean bathroom.

All three of which are impossible. One, the phone could be unplugged, but perky people leave messages, I have to go to the circus with the boys and our friends - I got out of Disney on Ice last month, and third, my husband uses my bathroom - so it is never as clean as I want.

Also, I have been in constant contact with my IVF nurse, who seems to keep changing game plans on me. My husband has announced that he needs to be in Denver in two weeks (which I new about) but then after that needs to go to San Diego for a week - so not pleased with that because it happens at the same time IVF does - it is just four days before - sooooo what if they change things again - I will be alone.

Then I get this Washington DC tax bill for 250.00 from my old work! It is for them, but my name is on it because when I worked there I was the only office person with DC residence. Now, I could just mail it over to the boss and tell her to fix it; but she won't. It will sit in processing for a week to a week and a half before it gets looked at. Then it will get sent to the accountant's office. Then it may or may not be touched for two weeks before it is shoved under the bosses door. Then when she rolls in around 11:00 she will step on it, then throw it in either her black tray with her daily catalogs or her accordion file which she will never touch. Either way the bill will be late, and my name will be attached. I have to make contact. I am sick over it.

Next I had kids today. Now mind you I have kids every Thursday, and some days are great. Today should have been fine. The baby slept (Yipppeeee) but A and C were not sharing, crying, throwing fits, and tattling, plus an array of other annoying kid behaviors. I need a break - a quiet break.

I seriously could keep bitching up a storm. OHHHH and one more thing: surprise, surprise we didn't get into any DC schools that have passing marks again this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darn lotto system for school seats is crazy. However we did get wait listed this year - so you never know. NO, really YOU NEVER KNOW. I want to move and I want to move now. I am seriously having thoughts of moving home for the school year next year. This isn't fair, and I don't know what else I can do to make it any better. NEVER MOVE TO DC _ EVER!

Really I could keep going -but I am just pissing myself off even more. Now I must go, because I have baby pee on me from 12:45 and dog blood on me since 9:00 when the dog lost a tooth at the playground this morning. Not my day.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

As I feel your pain I can't help but laughing also...especially the last paragraph. I am so sorry you had such a crappy day dear! I wish I could get on a plane and fly to see you (I looked at tix the other day for August but they're high right now and we're broke). I wonder if S will be gone the same time as Z? Too bad we weren't all closer so us girls & kids could get together if so...who has $ to fly anywhere??? Especially with oodles of kids! And you can't fly with the whole IVF thing (and there's no way I'd take my kids there to stress you out during that time)!!! BIG HUGS!!! (((()))) I hate that we're so far apart and can't physically be there for each other when we need each other (not to sound corny). Hope your day got better. Maybe you should keep your boys AT the circus...you may get a good price for them? LOL

Kim said...

Sorry to hear your having a crappy day. I hope it gets better for you. What is with the schooling in DC. Sounds like a headache. Hope everthing with IVF and with S having to be away will work out and he will be there with you.