Friday, March 20, 2009

Kind of Funny

I am a total math geek, however I cannot count. Today, C and I ventured over to the commissary. Which has been doing much better since my ranting letters about poor service, well, not that they read them - but still they have been better. The store was crowded, but I was able to buy what I went in for. Also they had Cheerios, Cookie Crunch, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Fruit Cheerios on sale for .99 ¢ which was great and some other great sales. Also I had like 22 bucks in coupons. Anyway one of my coupons was for gum, by one get one free. So I pick out four packs. Then after the clerk has rang through half my crap she points to the gum and starts up a dialog, her words are in red.

"So, you ain't use-in two doe-z?"

"Pardon?"

"Da gum, you ain't uses two tix?" She then hands me two out of four coupons

"Oh, no, I want to use all four coupons, thanks." I then hand them back

"Da gum, you can't use all these." She then hands me two coupons back again.

"Why not?" I then look at the coupons and start to hand them back.

"It's two fer un." She then gives me a look as if to say - you dumb ass.

"Oh oops, sorry I will get the extra packs of the rack, thanks."


On my defense, at least I speak in complete sentences and do not use Ebonics as a GS job standard. But as you all know making fun of others is just a defense mechanism, really I was the dumb ass in this scene. LOL.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

LOL your a riot!

Kim said...

LOL, I hate talking to someone who I can't understand one bit.