Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Letter to the Bowling Alley

An Open Letter to the Bolling AFB Bowling Alley:

To Whom it May or May Not Concern:

I would like to take a moment to thank you for your dedication to the Bolling AFB, Services standard of mediocrity. Yesterday, 3/25/08, our family and friends had the opportunity to meet at your location for bowling and pizza. Upon arrival you informed us that the "kiddie" lanes weren't working and that it could take anywhere from 15 minutes to "maybe 2-3 hours". Some day I hope to return the service and inability to explain why this has happened today. Now, we do applaud your MANAGER for letting us know it was not his fault, and it was the compressor - because it wasn't turned on. However, at this time I would like to ask that you reemploy the soft spoken / whispering associate, although we could not hear a word she said, she did know how to turn on the compressor when she opened.
As you are aware, after waiting nearly 45 minutes, my child, age 5, began to have a melt down. I would like to apologize for having my child sit on the side lines screaming "I wanted to go first!" for a half hour. As you may of guessed I was hoping the fit would last a full 45. Again, so-so-so sorry it was a short meltdown.

Yours Truly,
A Fan!

P.S. I would also like to add that because of our location on Bolling AFB, I have had to edit this letter twice in order to spell Bowling correctly - But I know, I know, it isn't your Manager's fault.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow, what a serious pain. You sure have 'luck' w/these places girl! Let 'em have it!

Kim said...

Geez, how aggravating! Poor kid that's a long time to sit.