Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Why Bother?

Focus or no focus, life isn't an easy. Joe wouldn't even look at the house with an open mind. He said it "surprised him". Only God knows how, since I have been looking at houses for months and sharing the news with him. Also two days before I looked at the house I emailed him asking what he thought. The owners wanted our application by today. Joe said we could talk about it sometime but he couldn't guarantee it would be before the application was due. Why bother? He is so unnervingly content with just waiting things out.

There is not much more I can say that wouldn't hurt his feelings. There is so much more I could say - but basically things are really bad and I hate it. USAF # 1, family a long distant 2.

You know, I don't ask for much. I really don't, but everything I do ask for has to be such a damn compromise.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

What a bummer. What is it about men? Mine's been really getting on my nerves lately. I need a break from life. Me, you, a good book, a sunny beach...what I wouldn't give for that combo!