Monday, September 13, 2010

Restless Slumber

Two nights in a row I have had horrible nightmares. (Actually it has been in the morning) Very terrible things. Each dream revolved around something bad happening to C. They are devestating and so bothersome. What if dreams are a warning, what if they are ways of putting little things together that work as clues? What if I am just that horrible of a mom that I am thinking those things when I sleep?

Not too much time to dwell, I suppose. Today is Monday, so C has a half day and then after that a dentist appointment. Once S gets home from Work I will be hightailing in to NJ for the wake and funeral. Busy day ahead.

2 comments:

Becca said...

My grandmother always said dreams are opisate! And you are a great mom! I have been plagued by bad dreams also, from the crazy to the downright terrifing. Be safe....

Kim said...

I hate when I have horrible dreams about my kids. I often think the same things, wonder why we dream that stuff?