Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Got Nothing

Would you believe nothing has happened that is blog worthy this weekend? I wouldn't either. Here is a quick recap:

1. Took the dog to Pet-Smart with C. It was a blast. Also, most of the pets there were out of their minds, and mine was calm and happy. We had a great time.

2. I saw a lady in church who forgot to take the tag of a new pair of jeans. A long tag down the back of one of her legs revealed that she wore a pair of CK size 9 jeans. Upon a further look, I am inclined to tell you that the muffin top she was sporting most likely would have brought her out of the juniors sizes and in to the double digit ladies department.

3. I watched the movie Hancock and was not overly impressed. It was flat. That makes two Will Smith movies in a row that were disappointing. I Am Legend being the first. Not that either were terrible, just boring and predictable. Just a thought, Will sing me some more Get Jiggy With It, PLEASE.

4. My husband has been sorting baseball cards feverishly because he starts school at the end of the month. He wants to organize them yet again before his free time is filled with studies. Anyway, he opened a tote he hadn't looked at in a while and held up a 24K Gold Larry Bird card. He leaned over and held it up in the light and said "Hey this is cool, have you ever seen this one." My response "Yes, it is mine, you gave it to me one year as a gift, then kept it."

5. I am loving my new dryer. I have had dryer woes for two years due to the purchase of a high end washer/dryer combo. The machine is popular in apartment because it uses no ventilation is small and requires you to do nothing but add some soap and press start. It washes the clothes then dries them all in the same drum. It sucks. It takes 3 hours to dry a small load. Jeans never dry. With that being said, I saw several dryers and washers on the curb last week waiting for our monthly bulk trash pick up. We made use of the new Jeep and brought one home. Dumpster Diving at its best. I had it hooked up with in 20 minutes of bringing it home and have washed as much as I can fit into my washing machine. Every comforter, curtain, blanket and coat I could wash and dry was fair game. It has been a week ... I have nothing left to wash. I feel a slight sense of loss. So so so sad.

6. I replaced the batteries in the mouse.

7. I did not disconnect the mouse Joe plugged into the PC.

8. Every time I have used the computer I have knocked the old mouse with my elbow, throwing my focus off from the task at hand.

9. I am lazy.

10. I still have not unplugged the other mouse.

11. I have no plans to unplug the other mouse.

12. I basically just typed a couple hundred words with out saying a darn thing,

1 comment:

Jamie said...

LOL U so funny:D Don't unplug it!