Friday, February 13, 2009

Just so you know

I totally stink at Rock Band. The guitar - I can handle sort of, but then my hands get tired. The drums are a horrid mess - there is no excuse there, when you have no rhythm and cannot pat your head and rub a circle on your stomach at the same time - it pretty much means you will never play an instrument that requires two hands. The singing is passable, but really I must be considerate of the neighbors.

Needles to say I LOVE IT! C and I played a few cities tonight - we totally rock.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

LOL I can just picture you rockin' out!

Kim said...

Hey Jamie. How are you doing. Jamie gave me your blog. I'm so excited. It's nice to be able to catch up with everyone. Did Jamie tell you we finally got orders out of Minot? Do you believe that? We're going to Malmstrom, MT. I can not wait. Well take care and I will definitely be checking your blog.

I am OK said...

Hi Kim - I am so glad to hear from you. I bet you guys are going to LOVE MT. Our babysitters (2 teenage sisters) just moved there and were thrilled. They lived their once before and had great memories.

Love Jamie