Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Practices of the Tooth Fairy

A friend of mine told the cutest story ever about her son leaving a note with a lost tooth asking the tooth fairy for a laptop, one for him and one for his brother. It was just so darn sweet. Here was my reply:

So Cute :P)

C has three loose teeth at once. He asked me yesterday if the tooth fairy gets a discount on a "double or triple teeth loss". I said no, and he was so relieved, he just smiled and said "so it isn't two for one, or buy one get one half off?" I said no again and started to laugh. Then he very seriously told me not to laugh because when I am old "like 35 or something" and loose all my teeth at once for "faker ones" I won't want to give her a sale either. I was laughing so hard I was crying. BTW I'm 32, only 3 years of healthy teeth left according to C.

3 comments:

Becca said...

I lovd that I read this post at the start of my day! SOOOOO cute!I guess Iam in trouble also as I am turning 34 this year. D has not even had one loose tooth yet. A's six year old daughter has lost 7, but than again C was 7 before he lost any teeth, and he still has a long way to go. Give C a hug for me!

Kim said...

That is so funny. He cracks me up. He's lucky to have 3 at once. He'll be rich!

Jamie said...

ROFLOL I even have Abby over here laughing as I'm cracking up:))