Sunday, August 23, 2009

Redskins Football & a Hamburger = Sick

Oh Gross. I woke up this morning at 5:30 so sick. Puking sick, which woke C up. I had to take a shower after - super gross. I still have a horrid taste in my mouth and feel like I have been hit by a truck. The story of the sickness:

I went to a football game with a friend last night, BRJ. It was pouring through half the game, although that was part of the fun. We had great seats that she obtained through a friend that had season tickets she was unable to use. The tickets came with a parking pass (We parked right up front for free!) They also came with pregame wrist bands that got us into a BBQ buffet. That would be what did me in. The hamburger. One lousy - and I do mean lousy hamburger. That and the coffee I had on the way home to keep me awake. Gross.

It was really neat to go to a game with her. We were goofy and silly and had a great time. BRJ had some friends that were also there - we met up with them for a few minutes during half time, it is always interesting to meet other people's, people. They invited us to a bar after. I hate bars - so that wasn't happening. But, the bar they invited us to was five minutes from BRJ's house. They said if she wanted to go they would drive her home. For a minute I was wishing she would go with them and save me the extra hour on the road driving her home and then turning around to get me home. Then I realized these people were already drunk, and prayed she'd decline, which she did. To my surprise when we stepped away from her other friends she even made a comment about them having a lot to drink.

You'd think I drank, but nope not a drop of beer. Actually, I don't even like it these days. Well, in years to be honest. I get sick from even one beer. Plus I always get heartburn and think Diet Coke tastes better. So no reason to drink. But I do have another heaving reason to visit the bathroom.

EEEEWWWW.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Feel your pain!!!

Jamie said...

UH, how miserable!!! Hope your doing better

Kim said...

I saw your pics of fb. Im jealous you went to a steeler game. By the way what happened to the Patriots did you guys change fav teams?