Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Renting Bliss

I love this house. Today I worked on Ebay listings all day. I haven't done Ebay in years, but had so many boy clothes and I didn't want to just give more bags and bags away. C and I played a few game in between listings, had a snack on the deck together, and watched Escape to Witch Mountain, and then I looked around and noticed the house was a wreck. I cleaned it up in less than 20 minutes. We were able to get rid of enough junk that now everything has a place and even if it isn't in its exact location things still look picked up. I love it.

Kim your right - I do have more space than I thought. Quite enjoyable.

Jame -Just wait until to you get to a state that doesn't let you home school or makes it really hard, I bet you will miss it terribly! I wish I had your resolve and conviction - to some degree anyway, although I really am looking forward to public school for C, that is with an extreme amount of guilt!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Homeschooling isn't necessarily for everyone! I have days and moments I dream of sending my ones away every day, but in all actuality no matter how much I may complain I love what I do! I don't know what I'd do if I had to live somewhere where it was extremely difficult. PA is the worst...good thing there are no AF bases there! Not like we're even 'affiliated' with one now... So glad you love your house! It looks gorgeous!