Thursday, January 13, 2011

I've Got A Plan

Game Plan:

I am not in control. I will not be in control until I let God take over. I had the most comforting sleep last night and feel amazing this morning. I realized that It doesn't matter how much uncertainty there is, we still have way more certainty. There is nothing wrong with knowing what you want and working towards that goal. I do not have to feel guilty or prideful in a negative way for doing so. As long as I am following the truth and creating goals from that. I got it now. Reminder taken. I am not in control and that is okay. There is an 'end' I'd like to see, but if there is a bigger plan out there for me, I am positive it will be way better than anything I could come up with.

The Plan of Truth:

I was put on this earth to be a wife and mother. That is my personal truth. Maybe it isn't as deep as some other women out there who might add a profession or ministry work to that, but it is my truth. The core of who I am and who I want to be.

1 comment:

Becca said...

AMEN!!! Last October when I came to that very same relization I felt like I was freed. Freed from the guilt and worry, and I feel so releived to know that whatever God has in store we can work on it together. I also LOVE being a wife and mother. Even if it is not the politicaly correct vision! If I am n othing more than that... than so be it. I work on my writting because it gives me pleasure. If It never gives me money...so be it! It is so hard for people to come to the relization they are not in control. It was for mr. But we control nothing but our reactions to things. I am always here for you my friend!