Friday, January 28, 2011

Snowmore

Yowzaaas! No school again today for the third day in a row. I have had my super mom cape on endlessly. Monopoly, snow forts, snowmen, snowball, forts inside, lego cities, iCarly marathons, making books and crafts, baking goodies are just some of the things we've been doing to enjoy our time. Yesterday we ventured out and were amazed at how many abandoned cars were on the road. We saw at least a dozen just on our side of the road. The towing had begun but apparently the cars were just everywhere.

Today we are having a book bananza. C and I already made three books each. My creative bugs just weren't buzzing yet so I wrote about Mork and Mindy and the Golden Girls. Seriously - my kid thought they were the best stories ever. I didn't tell him they were sitcoms. LOL. Next on our list in one cartoon and then off to see if we can read 50 books before lunch. Sam I Am, here I come. Hopefully C won't want to write book reports on all the books he picked!

No comments: