Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Heart

Yesterday C, S and I went out to Dinner for Valentines day. We didn't go anywhere fancy, just Ruby Tuesdays, but I tell you, it was so nice. The boys gave me flowers and a necklace, so sweet. Then at dinner C had to sneak under the table because he dropped something and when he was getting back up he sat with me instead of S. S says "oh, buddy, why don't you come back over here to our side?" and C says "Nah, that is okay, I like sitting next to a pretty girl."
My family makes my heart sing.

3 comments:

Becca said...

You are so lucky!!!Glad you had such a sweet time!!

Kim said...

Awww sweet guys you got there. C is super adorable, makes your heart melt when they say things like that doesn't it? Glad you had a great V-Day!

Jamie said...

Awww how sweet! I love the things C says- what a sweet boy!