Sunday, February 6, 2011

In Which I Contemplate Alcohol

The weekender happened again. What the heck? I am so not use to this crap and seriously cannot handle it. It seems petty once I reconstruct it all in my brain, but at the time it sure hurts. So much so that I took a five hour nap on Saturday. So much so that I went out to put gas in the car today and returned three hours later. I feel like crap. I don't know if I am getting sick, am sick, or just fed up.

The good note of the weekend. I finished my sister's book. She wrote this one over two years ago but she's rewritten it and I swear it is a best seller. Biased? Of course. But I am still amazed that my little sister can do that. Anyway the book is completely different. Names and faces are about the only thing that remained the same. Well, that and the main story line. But even that is different. This has to be it. Her big break. The book that makes her the published author she's always wanted to be.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

That stinks :( I hate feeling that way. On the other hand...let us all know when her book is out- I want to read it!

becca said...

I know exactly how you feel! And I also can not wait to read your sister's book, that always happens, you always go back and change your book, until it's just right!