Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Interview

So I sucked at giving the phone interviews, but apparently I didn't suck too bad a being on the receiving end of things. I have a real interview on the 22nd when I get back from VK. It is suppose to be three hours long. Not sure what to make of that, or how the heck I am going to get there. But I suppose that is what the 21st is for, to figure it all out. So, nothing embarrassing was said on the phone although I was thinking about the fart comment and started to giggle a little. Certainly I must be getting better.

C is better today. We played all day. It was kind of fun, but now at only six in the evening I am beat. LOL I'm so old.

1 comment:

Becca said...

You giggled! So Awesome! Glad the interview went well, It has been so long since I had an interview I would not know what to do, probly say somethin glike the fart comment also.