Monday, June 1, 2009

Updated

Thanks to all who have been praying, things have gotten better. Yesterday I stopped spotting. Today I have only discharge from the progesterone which is gross, but nothing to worry about. I felt so much better yesterday that I actually went to a ball game with S & C. We had a lot of fun. It was autograph day so I took Cooper around to meet all the players and had them sign a ball for him and one for S. S followed us around snapping pictures. It was all very sweet and a prime family time. The game was a good one, our team, the Baysox won, we helped them celebrate by going out to dinner. LOL.

[We are out two times this weekend and had take out of Sunday. Fun now, but we are going to be broke by the next payday. ]

There was this one family behind us that almost ruined our fun. But we tried our best to ignore them. They left in the seventh inning and we clapped and cheered as they walked away! heee, heee. The man was so gross. Every time a girl walked by he would say "well I'm going to the snack bar and getting something ..." Then he would insert the color of the girls shirt. His older daughter and wife would start laughing and making comments to go with it. Then during the free T-shirt toss our section didn't get any and the wife was complaining so the guy got up and went to the section below us, took off his shirt and threw it up to the wife. GROSS! I was so glad my family had gone to get a hot dog then. There were worse comments including "I might get some Italian when we are Italy, some Italian pussy - I mean Pizza" when talking about their up coming VK. "Were those the last shoes in the free world or did you actually choose those? They are the ugliest things I've ever seen." He was talking to his wife. Her and I had the same shoes on! And then a comment about me being a seven but then a two because I clapped for a player they didn't like! The three of them were gross and disgusting. Could you imagine that kind of talk around your wife and kid? Around other families? Around CHILDREN!???!?!?! Here is the kicker, they were not drinking. They were not altered in anyway - this was their natural form.

No comments: