Saturday, May 30, 2009

We Don't Know

The spotting:

I have been spotting on and off for four days. The nurses said there is "nothing to worry about until there is something to worry about." They gave me some warning signs to look out for and wished me luck. The warning sides being, cramping, clotting, and heavy bleeding. I had some mild cramps but I am not there yet although the spotting got worse today, so much so that a pantie-liner wasn't enough protection. Then when I switched to a pad I only had a small dime sized dot after church, going out to dinner, and shopping. Things aren't really looking good, but they aren't totally awful either. I have certainly cried enough in the last four days to last awhile, but we are still hopeful.

We have an ultrasound / sonogram on Wednesday it seems like a lifetime away. Heck, Sunday still seems so far away (that is when my sister gets here) Time is in slow motion and we just don't know anything yet.

Pray.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm praying for you J! I can say that I have been THERE and I know the feelings you have...although I also knew I could have and carry babies full term. But with A, after my two miscarriages, I bled a TONS (two big gushes at least) and thought for sure she was gone, but all was fine! Just keep holding on to hope and praying and keep your faith and I'll be doing the same. Let's believe together that little W is on the way!

Becca said...

I am praying real hard J! Add another beleiver to the bank, close your eyes and think of all of us holding hands, praying together and all that hope and love coming to you. I hope you and your sis have a wonderful visit, you really need that sister time!!! Hold on ...... luv ya