Sunday, May 17, 2009

So Fun

Joe and I went to the Melting Pot last night to celebrate. It was so fun. 130 something dollars later - we vowed to go back the next time we were celebrating this big of news. We had a blast. Although my husband, in true form - always embarrasses me. He was taking pictures! Goof ball. Anyway one shot he had me take was of him holding up a piece of meet on a skewer and he had this silly expression on his face. It was quite a riot. My favorite parts were the lobster and the brownies.

Something kind of silly: when we were looking at the menu, I totally didn't understand it. Normally I am the one who gets that type of stuff - anyway ... So S pretty much orders for us which was great and then he is like oh and I'll have a Raspberry twister something or other. And I was thinking "oooh that sounds good" - ahhhh yeah I am kind of pregnant and can't drink alcohol. After all that is what we were celebrating! LOL

One more note: It took me three spell checks to spell skewer right. Screwer , scewer, squewer -then the spell check picked of skewer - what the heck is wrong with me today? ha, ha

3 comments:

Becca said...

Its pregnency!!!!It makes you nuts, but its oh so wonderful!!!!:)

Kim said...

Wow what a bill, but hey you needed to celebrate. How are you feeling by the way? Any sickness?

Jamie said...

I was wondering what that pic was all about. Such a great celebration!!!