Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I Did It

Both C and A are asleep. The dog is happily lounging on the couch and the baby is cooing away in the pack-n-play - he also fed himself his bottle of cereal and formula (yea!). The kids have been great over all and it has been an really enjoyable morning.

I even made homemade rock salt ice cream with the kids, C loved it! So did I. A thought it was pretty gross. LOL - a little too much Coco in hers, and a little too much rock salt made its way into her ingredients bag. I gave her a scoop from C's when they weren't looking and everyone seemed happier.

So I was feeling bad about the dog for nothing. For the bulk of the day I convinced C and A to play in the den with the door shut and just Maggie out with me and the baby. Every time the pup went to close to the babe I just shook this coke can we have filled with a few coins. It works great. I might have to attach the can to my belt loop or something - could this be the way to train my unruly pup? I need to get moving on that!

The W's will be here in two weeks and two days. If the dog jumps on L she will be bruised from head to toe. Somehow the time from December to now has just flown by.

On a random note: I over drew our checking account this week. How weird, it is only the 5th right? I mean we just got paid. I think I over paid a few things by mistake. Fortunately I have some cash on me and I already went grocery shopping. So no real big deal there, it is just annoying. I transferred some money from my savings account but it was suppose to be to pay for the down payment on our new vehicle ... oh well, steal from Peter to pay Paul. You know, I think I better log off this laptop and draw up a budget.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Feel for you there to, I am constantly overdrawing my account. Too much goin gout and not enough coming in. Sometimes I feel like I will never get it togther.