Friday, May 15, 2009

Kind of Funny

I woke up early this morning and of course instantly needed to go to the bathroom. Then I realized that I had one last pregnancy test left, but it was downstairs. I attempted to go back to sleep just to have a dream about peeing in the ocean! I woke up just in time. LOL. So then I go downstairs and grab the test, I could not get the darn thing open. I was kind of hopping around trying to tear it open, and then the dog woke up and was jumping all around - almost knocking me over. So I let her outside and grab a knife from the kitchen. I must own ten pairs of scissors - but can I ever find one? NO.

Finally I get the test open and well, take it. Today's plus sign showed up instantly - and I cried, again. This morning C and I are going to the clinic for another blood test - Next week sometime I will hear the beta count. Yippee.

Oh well, I better log off and call the doctor's again. My progesterone is about to run out and I called the pharmacy to have the refill sent to me, and when the customer service rep opened the script it had a different name on it. I am going to run out by Monday - soooo, I kind of need them to step on it. Oh well - such is life.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am just so happy for you.That is so funny you had a dream about peeing in the ocean. Just wait your dreams will get stranger as pregnancy progresses. I can't wait to hear all those funny dreams