Friday, June 12, 2009

One Step Up & Two Steps Back

I am in agony. Late yesterday I started to have major cramping and today it has continued. Gross things are happening I tell ya. I am regretting not getting the D&C. Natural release of a pregnancy is super painful and just plain inhuman. No need for extensive details I suppose, but for the sake of over sharing, golf ball size clots, 1/2 cup gushes, and long stringy tissues are releasing but not before they cause be to double over and today almost pass out from the pain.

I thought I was getting better, but yesterday when it all got really bad the emotional toll rushed back in full force too. Mom warned me about that. She said when it happened to her a few times she would be fine for a day or a week and then bam she would be in line at the supermarket and just start crying.

Today C and I went to the park w/ T and the kids. After we let the kids splash around her their kiddie pool to cool off. I had Maggie running around out side of the fences chasing her ball - it was really quite cute. Anyway when we came inside we got ready to go over to Hertz rental car. Just when I was about to leave the extreme cramping set in and I literally fell down in the bathroom. I didn't exactly pass out, but I was so weak and out of it. I downed some drugs, drank a few gallons of water and sucked it up. After all I had places to be.

The places to be: 1. Hertz - of which I am boycotting for life. 2. The vet - which I totally didn't make it too in the end. 3. Lunch - I promised C Burger King 4. Groceries - Dad is on his way here and I don't have cream for coffee or Coke.

So, I make it to Hertz and I leave without the car I rented. I have a voucher for 75.00 off and they moron cashier couldn't figure out how to put it into his system. I asked him to call his manager or corporate office and he refused saying it wasn't necessary. I left without the car. Now I am on hold with their customer service - it has been 20 minutes and 10 seconds. They are seeing if they can re-issue the voucher that expires today. - 26:22 the guy just got back on the phone and said they can't do it, but if I want to rent the car and then mail in the certificate I can. I told him NO - I am not taking a chance like that - what happens if they send me another voucher that I can't use! Jerks - all of them.

So C and I go out to lunch, it was nice. The meds kicked in and I started to perk up a bit. After lunch we walked home and I canceled the vet appointment. Err. Groceries can wait until tonight.

In other news: I am ticked at S. He is on my list. Today he is a Nationals Park being a extra in some Owen Wilson flick. Which is good for him. But he has been so busy lately that I barely have seem him. The whole me going on VK thing was put on hold so long because we were figuring out what he was doing and then this week he tells me he is going to Denver next week. WTF?!?!? He gives me a guilt trip about being gone all week and then he goes TDY anyway. Plus, what about Maggie. I'd bet the world he didn't make arrangements for her! He takes no responsibility in the real world sometimes. He has time to be an actor but no time to take the dog to the vet, buy milk, or even start dinner on his own. I didn't even get to see him yesterday unless you count dinner, which was all of 12 minutes. Hormones? - Maybe.

I know, I am all over the map here. I am just trying to write it all while I'm on hold with Hertz. Also, I am a bit of a basket case today. I think I need to just snuggle up with C and Maggie and relax. Sponge Bob should be on soon anyway. LOL.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Guys....they are all the same!I amfreaking out about D and all He says is don't worry? He totaly checks out. They should travel together! Still praying...love ya

Jamie said...

Uh hon I wish I could give you a big hug! I'm praying too. And so with you on the guy thing...grrrrr

Kim said...

Wow Jamie I guess I never really understood what really happens to your body after the loss. I am praying for you. Geez, I hope you feel better