Saturday, June 19, 2010

25 Things for June

I love lists. I make them all the time. Cleaning lists, shopping lists, general to do lists, TV must lists, and every other type of list you imagine. For June, the list has been interesting, including two TDY's for S, vacation in Disney, end of school for C ... eventually, and the beginning of summer. I love summer. Without further delay: 25 Things I look forward to this summer:

  1. Hot weather
  2. The pool
  3. Camping
  4. The beach
  5. Visiting friends
  6. The extreme usage of the BBQ grill
  7. Fires on the deck
  8. Water gun fights
  9. The end of the Silly Band craze
  10. Golf
  11. Hiking
  12. Taking pictures of trees and water
  13. Thunder storms after a really hot day
  14. Playing board games and watching movies on a rainy day
  15. Riding my bike down hill
  16. Having a killer yard sale
  17. Going to killer yard sales :P)
  18. Getting to know the neighbors
  19. Sleeping past 6:30 once in a while
  20. Coffee on the deck
  21. Baseball games
  22. Summer concerts in the park
  23. The farmer's market
  24. Harvesting my tomatoes, peppers, basil, black berries, and more
  25. Eating ice cream

3 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like a good list

Becca said...

:).... Like! (I was going to ask you if the Silly Band craze had hit your area! They really are useless aren't they)

Jamie said...

Nice, me like :)