Thursday, June 10, 2010

Homecoming

There are somethings we just don't know until we know we didn't know. It makes sense to me, or the emotional mess that has been me for the past two days.

S is home and that helped. I can't exactly pretend I am fine when things are too crazy, and it felt like I could breath again when he called to say he was coming home early. By lunch time yesterday he was back from Florida and we were headed to our favorite pizza place. We were those people, the ones who were having majorly private conversation in the middle of a crowded restaurant. Sometimes you just can't fake happy or put off miserable until after your pizza arrives it just comes out.

Ugggghhh, I gotta go, there has to be something in this house I can clean or scrub and bleach the hell out of.

No comments: