Monday, April 26, 2010

Blush

I had the best-est dream ever last night! I was in the chocolate factory drinking a soda and browsing through the gift shop when I see Robert Pattinson. He was sitting on a folding chair with his arms out reached over the two chairs next to him while talking to a group that I assumed were friends and family. He was wearing a blue t shirt, jeans, and black chucks. And I blushed, seriously, I blushed. I didn't know I thought this guys was hot! I must have been in denial. Why or why did I ignore that one, only punishing myself.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Robert Pattinson AND chocolate!!! That is the best dream ever!!! Seriously....he has taken over my number one hottest guy I will never meet spot two years ago! If I was a teenage girl he would be pasted all over my room. As it is, I have a few choice pics hidden from the husband.

Kim said...

lol what a great dream.